Diet Mantra is the brain child of Dietitian Kamini, India’s leading Oncology Dietitian with a relevant experience of 7 years. She is based out in Noida (Delhi-NCR) and is associated with hospitals like Manas Hospital & Lifecare Hospital as a Consultant Dietitian. She has also worked with eminent hospitals like Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon & Medanta, The Medicity, Gurgaon as an Oncology Dietitian. She believes that one should have proper intake of food for a Good health. After all, Health is wealth. Intake of food should be a perfect blend of calories, proteins, vitamins etc. Being healthy is not anymore just about taking medicines when unwell, it means taking care of ourselves to prevent any illnesses and to change our attitude when we need to heal or get better after the illness. Taking care of our health today means doing a lot of things to feel good, from eating the right way to taking vitamins, from exercising to having a job we enjoy.
Little More About Me
- Master’s in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
- Member of Indian Diatetic Association (IDA), Delhi Chapter
- Dissertation: on the topic “PREPARATION OF LOW FAT HERBAL YOGHURT” 2011.
- Research Paper on the topic “PREPARATION OF LOW FAT HERBAL YOGHURT”, at the 44th Annual National Conference of Indian Dietetic Association, AIIMS, 2011.
- Dissertation presented on the topic “PREPARATION OF LOW FAT HERBAL YOGHURT” SHIATS, Allahabad, 2011.
- Seminar on “The Power of Carrot” SHIATS, Allahabad, November 2010.
- Demonstration on Study of Food Service Management, planning Therapeutic Diets and counseling the patients.
- Conducted the survey work of food industry RAMAN FLOUR MILLS dated on 16 July 2007- 22 July 2007at Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
- Training on Nutrition and Dietetics for six month in Dietetics Department 26th Sep 2011- 25th March 2012 at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Participated in IndianOrgan Donation Day 2011, organized by AIIMS dated on 28 Nov. 2011 atAIIMS, New Delhi.
- Participated in the Exhibition on Diabetic meal organized by Diabetic Self-Care Foundationdated on 13 Nov 2011 Sheikh Sarai at New Delhi.
- Participated in National Conference of IDA 2011“Pediatric to geriatric nutrition” organized by Department of Dietetics dated on 3rd – 5th Nov atAIIMS, New Delhi.
- Participated in the National Nutrition Week organized by Department of Food and Nutrition, Halina school of Home Science dated on 1st – 7th September 2010 Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology & Sciences, Allahabad.
- Participated in the National Conference on “Changing status of Families: Impact of Resource and Quality of life.” Organized by Department of Family Resource Management, Halina school of Home Science dated on 15th and 16th February 2011 Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology & Sciences at Allahabad.
- Participated in Sports Nutrition Update jointly organized by Indian Dietetics Association, Delhi Chapter & Department of Dietetics and AIIMS, New Delhi on 16th Nov’2013.
- Research Paper titled- “PREPARATION OF LOW FAT HERBAL YOGHURT” accepted for published in esteemed journal of Home science in Muzaffarnagar.
- Research paper titled- “PREPARATION OF LOW FAT TULSI FLAVOURED YOGHURT” published in esteemed journal of dairing and home science in NDRI Karnal.